Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BP1_Welcome to my blog

Hi Everyone!

I am so glad you stopped by!  I hope your bags are backed and your kayak loaded on your vehicle.  We are now getting ready to embark on a fantastic journey on the Education Expedition!  I will be your tour guide and hostess Michaelann.  Stay close by and do not take any detours from the chosen path!  I do not want any one to miss out on the adventure into Education Media Design and Technology research!

Just a reminder there is no turning back now!  There may be rough water ahead or angry gators, but we will make it together!  When we reach camp we can hold hands and walk in virtual circles around the campfire to comfort one another!


I love having you along!

Bye for now!

Michaelann

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful blog page. I like animals too. I don't have any real pets though - just ceramic ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this backdrop. Haha!, you've got me wanting to visit your blog just because of the chance to see the ocean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. I like your blog and your introduction. Thanks for welcoming me to the group.

    ReplyDelete